Hiya....would love your advice!

The Blonde One

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself......I'm already a mother of a 12 year old however...my previous pregnancy was such a long time ago I can barely remember anything about!!! :think:

I am 30 years old and got married last year to a great lad who has adopted my son. We are going to try for another baby at the end of August, well I'll be coming off my pill then (after our hol) and just wanted to make sure that I do everything to ensure I have as healthy a pregnancy as possible, if and when I fall. I've sort of got my head around the ovulation thing, just need to work out my cycle etc but please can you add anything to the list of do's and dont's below:

Cut out alcohol, red meat and low fat dairy stuff
Up fruit, veggie, nut, seed and full fat dairy intake (have i got the dairy the right way round!)
Exercise more.....real exercise :wink:
Take folic acid and vitamins
Buy pre-seed

My mind has gone blank!! I am very nervous about trying again due to the fact that I had a horrendous birth and nearly lost my son so I want to try and do everything right this time, obviously at 17 I wasn't planning a baby I learnt very young that antibiotics don't compliment the pill :eek: Anyway, I've got a gorgeous, well mannered son who is desperate for a brother or sister so I hope you lot can help me out with the planning of it all. Thanks everyone :wave:

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum :hug:

I don't know answers to your questions but sure someone TTC will do - good luck :hug:

Hello Sweetcheeks! Thanks for responding......I'm sure someone can point out any errors! I used a forum like this when I was getting married last year and it proved invaluable, hoping for much the same here!

x

:wave: welcome 2 the forum
good luck, hopefully the ladies in ttc will be able to help u out, sorry i cant help!

Awwwww best wishes and i hope you have a fab holiday and then manage to fulfill your sons wishes in the very near future, enjoy the trying to concieve bit :lol:

Heya welcome to the forum, best luck with everything, ttc ladies should be able to help you out, im hopeless :)

Hello! :wave: Welcome to the forum and good luck TTC! xx

Hiya everyone, thanks for all your good luck messages xxxx :hug: :hug:

You will probably end up sick of my....errm.....'blonde' questions :oops: :lol: xxx

Hiya and welcome to the site.... dont worry im a question asker as well :lol: well ya dont learn if ya dont ask do ya :lol: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back