• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya, am I allowed in?

poppy160

Reaction score
Hello! :wave: Can I join you all? Just had my 12 week scan and have been put forward to 13 weeks. Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Hi and Welcome Poppy..Ohh you jammy cow, when I had my 12 week scan (at 13 weeks) they put me back to 12 weeks again.. grrr.. lol.. Hope you enjoy second tri! :hug:

Hi and Welcome Poppy..Ohh you jammy cow, when I had my 12 week scan (at 13 weeks) they put me back to 12 weeks again.. grrr.. lol.. Hope you enjoy second tri!

Hiya! I had a scan at 7 weeks cause I was admitted to hospital and they put me back to 6 weeks, but they put me forward today at my scan so I was right all along hehe

Hello poppy, you are really close to me in due date , it will be lovely tyo compare notes. This is my 2nd , i have a daughter called Isla who is 17 months.

What about you?
:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back