hitting himself whilst feeding

badgergirl

Reaction score
Helphelphelp - I'm really worried.

When he's feeding from my right boob, Sprog's developed the habit of lifting his hand up and smacking himself in the head/eye over and over again. Hard enough to leave red marks. my flow seems fine, and the right boob is his 'favourite'.

Has anyone else had this happen? And is it 'normal'? It's scaring me to death. :cry:

Not sure if its normal... But I've another one that does that over here :wave: And mine is bottle fed, so I'm sure its nothing to do with your flow :hug:

She hits herself really hard too! I try and distract her now with my face, she loves feeling my mouth and nose :)

My little girl does this constantly! and she likes to pull down on her lower eye lids too. i hate it, i have to hold her hands best i can while she feeds at the moment.

We also found out yesterday that she has a fungle rash on her face which i think is attracting all the attention from her hands and nails. does your LO have his milk rash or anything? it could be irritation.

Emms does it too and also scratches her head! Dont know what it is!! I end up holding it to stop it flailing around!!

abigail does it too but she has a comforter, it is a comfort thing im thinkin coz when she doesnt have her bunny she hits herslef as tho tryin to get herself to sleep, when she has her bunny she rubs it all over her face when feedin. cud be different thing but thats what she does n its purely for comfort , try puttin a comforter/teddy in his hand see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back