• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiphip hooray!

Daggers

Reaction score
Lucybee has had her little baby boy, born this morning at 11.39 weighing in at 10bls and 14oz!!!!!!! :shock:
Both mother and baba are doing well...if I get any more updates I'll let you guys know.
Congrats Lucy!!!!! Can't wait to meet baby Hulk :shock: ! Lots love de Batties!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: wow! Good on her for producing a happy & content little boy!!

Congratulations!!!! :cheer:

Congratulations lucy and little man.... the experts were right he was a big one !!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww congratulations! Glad everything has gone ok, and bot mum and huuuuge baby are doing well!

:shock: wow he was a whopper!! congratulations Lucy hope you and baby are well. look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics. enjoy your little man xx :dance: :dance: :dance:

:shock: and he was early :shock: good lord - she deserves a medal!!! Surely she would have been on for a record breaker if he'd been overdue???

Well Done Lucy - Congrats to all your family on your new addition & WELCOME baby boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ahhh, well done Luce!! What a great weight too!!!

I bet he is gorgeous, cant wait to see piccies xxxxx

:shock: OH my god :shock: what a whopper!!!!

:cheer: Congratulations lucy on the birth of your gorgeous bouncing baby boy :cheer:

Well done hun :hug: xxxx

Hi

Congrats hun thats great news!!
Born on Kiaras 1st Birthday how nice :)
Katrina

Gratz hun well done :cheer: :cheer:

glad everything went ok for u hun looking forward to seeing the pics :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics