HIM

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
The heartless :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA6pFbovpZI

So obsessed with this song, favourite one apart from When Love And Death Embrace.

Plus singer is soo sexy, i'd do im
im so angry there playing again in december but il be too fat to go lmao.
anyone else on here actualy heard of them?

p.s this is an 1998 song, an he looks much more attractive now

I bloody hate him

52xf32p.jpg

My friend got that hahahah

I've seen them twice in Aberdeen. Got their albums and stuff but wouldnt say they were my favs

Haha Becks, I knew your responce to this thread would be that!!

haha my heart tattoo on my hip was origionaly gona be a heartagram but decided not too.

i went to see them in glasgow cathouse when i was about 14 or 15 back in 2000. i was right at the front in the centre and got loads of pics of them.
i used to love them and still do like some of their songs, but a big part of it was because the people i hung around with liked them and i stopped being friend with them about 4 years ago.
One of the guys i hung about with got 2 tattoo the same as ville valo, the heart on his wrist and the one streching across his hips.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I feel so old... HIM was all ways a teeny goth artist... all the younger girls fell head over heels at the mere mention of his name... :rotfl: :rotfl: I remember going and seeing Fear Factory live when they were still popular and hadn't broken up.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I like HIM prefer some of the older stuff though, Ville Valo used to be fit but now he just looks like a f*&^ up junkie, he looks better with longer hair than short.

i used to like them as a band, but then they got too much and thats where i went off Bam magera(sp)
cos hes bloody obsessed
imagine being friends with someone that has tattoos of your band all over them.
itd freak me out
and if you fell out - gutted :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back