Hiccups

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Pointless thread, but love it when blump gets the hiccups, I find it really reassuring. I think its really nice thinking he's in there hiccuping away. He had them at 3am this morning, after my nightly pee stop!!

Some days he doesn't have any then other days has them 3 or 4 times in the day.

Anyone else like them or hate them??

I couldnt go to sleep last night because of the hiccups, feeling meh today. He doesnt like hiccuping to wriggles every time

Sorry to ask ladies, but how do those hiccups feel???

Like little jerks, you wont mistake them, it feels like baby is hiccuping

I hate them, it makes me cringe like nails down a chalk board! My baby gets them at least 5 times a day for a good 20 mins and I have to try and stay busy to try and take my mind of it! I think it's head knocks on my pubic bone! Hopefully they wont get any worse!

Now when I think about it I might of felt them too just didn't know what it was.

I LOVE hiccups!! Been looking forward to them in this pg and LO been having them for a couple of weeks now usually in the evenings in bed :D they say certain foods give them hiccups like Chinese etc

I LOVE hiccups!! Been looking forward to them in this pg and LO been having them for a couple of weeks now usually in the evenings in bed :D they say certain foods give them hiccups like Chinese etc

Wonder if it's my diet giving baby so many hiccups then? I'm a veggie and eat quite a lot of fruit and veg but have been craving sweet foods lately maybe it's that!

It can be! I'm not sure But I think I read it takes 2hrs for the taste of your food to get to ur baby in the fluid.. So when it gets hiccups think what u ate 2hrs before!

Let us know if there's certain things that trigger it.. It may take a few days of monitoring x

with my first he used to get hiccups lot, and i never realised that babies could and it used to scare me lol i used to prod and poke him to try and make him stop, it was only after id had him a pregnant friend of mine said her baby kept getting them lol

I was woken up today with yet more hiccups! I think baby just gets them all the time no matter what I've eaten! Baby's daddy gets lots of hiccups when he's been drinking beer so maybe just takes after him minus the beer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back