Hi!

OzGirlNat

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a complete newbie. Not only to these forums but to the whole ttc, pregnancy, parenting shebang.

I've been with my husband for 10 years (but only married for 2) and I'm 34 this year. I must admit I'm completely terrified but also excited about starting (hopefully) this new part of our lives.

We've not told anyone that we're about to start ttc so you're my only source of help/advice/comfort for the time being. Be gentle! :)

Nat x

Hey :wave:

Welcome to PF :)

I wish you lots of luck on your TTC journey & hopefully your stay is just a short one, the girls on here are great & there will always be an answer to anything to need to know

xxxxx

Hi :wave:
And welcome to TTC. I'm sure that any question you could possibly think of can be answered by someone on here.
Good luck x

Hey :wave:

welcome to PF :)

I'm in the same boat, no-one knows we are :ttc: so this my only source of information and a good natter!

we are all here for the same thing so feel free to ofload your troubles

:hugs: & :dust: for you!! x x x

Hiya Nat. Welcome to the forum. I'm Danni, 32, married to DH (also 32) for 6.5 years (together for 12.5 years). We have one little boy who will be 5 in a couple of weeks and we're ttc our 2nd. No-one knows were ttc either so we're in the same boat too. Good luck with ttc, hope it's not long till you're getting your BFP xxx

Thank you so much for such a lovely welcome. Started my prenatal vits today.... the very first step on the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back