hi to all........

mellowbird

Reaction score
Hi, am new here.I am 36 years old and have just found out that i am pregnant...I am already a mother to 8 wonderful kids and cant wait for number 9 to make themselves known to us.......Hope to chat to other mums and mums to be....Take care in all you do... :dance: [/i]

Hiya and welcome to the forum!!!
wow 8 children already and number 9 on the way, what are your childrens ages?
congrat on your pregnancy!!!
sarahxxx

Hi sarah.Ta for your welcome..Well they are girl 16, girl 12, girl 8 ,girl 4 ,girl 3, boy 3 ,girl 2 and girl 1. and yes i would like another girl.Lets just hope that i can get to the end.I had 3 miscarriages last year and want this one so bad......

good luck with your pregnancy, hope this one goes ok.

i would love to have more children, but OH dont want anymore

:dance: :roll: Hi there, thanks for the supermum but i dont think that i fall into the catergory just yet.I have seen photos of a mother in america who has 13, and she is still sane. Thats a supermum,..I have 8 wonderful kids that drive me insane and fill mt life at the same time.......As for you wanting more my girl, have as many as you desire, no man can tell you when to stop...........I will stop when i feel enough is enough, BUt not yet...not yet... :shakehead: :fib: :think: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back