Hi sorry to bother...

hannah9000

Reaction score
can any of you ladies please tell me if REALLY sore nipples was a symptom of your pregnancy? Mine feel like they are burning, they are almost constantly erect and they are so so sore. They have been like this for about a week. I have had no change in cm however I have had dizzy spells and started feeling very off (sick) this afternoon.

I have never ever suffered from sore nipples so this has freaked me out a little.

If someone could advise that would be great

P.s. Af is due sometime between last sunday and the sunday coming up! Sorry to be so vague!

My whole boob area hurt and still does but I know for some people it is mainly the nipples- good luck :hug:

Hi,

Don't worry - I think this is perfectly normal... for me anyway!

With both my pregnancies (DD9yrs, 12+ wks preg) I had extremely sore nipples. In fact, with my first I went to the doctor fearing I had breast cancer and she told me I was probably pregnant!!

In both, from before I knew I was pregnant until 12-16 weeks, I had general discomfort. They were much bigger and like you, the nipples were almost always erect and for a few weeks, it was too painful to sleep on my front.

In addition to that I had what I called 'nip attacks'! For 15-30 minutes, maybe a few times a day and especially if I got a bit cold they would hurt to the point of tears and felt as though they were being pinched in a vice.

Not suffering from morning sickness I have focused my attention on my sore boobs!

Don't worry - it is a great sign and won't last for too long (unlike my post!)

Good luck!

it might be. i had sore nipz at the begining ( still do )
bet ur excited
good luck :cheer:
xnatx

Hi. :wave:

My whole breast area was very heavy and tender, but my nipple area hurt like mad. It was like hundreds of needles nipping me. The weight of clothes against my breasts was a nightmare.

Glad it has got much better now. :D

I know my boobs are killing. They seem to be growing really fast Im up a cup already.

My boobs aching was the biggest give away I was preg.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun.

I got a bfp this morning ladies.
Thanks so so much for your advise, i'll be in here more often! lol

I knew i was defo pregnant when my boobs started to hurt.. they felt like they were on fire and as soon as the bra came off at nite.. they really felt heavy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back