Hi Im new

treezuk

Reaction score
Hi

Im Teresa , im 23 DH is 26 , we have been ttc for 15/16 months altogether . I had a m/c after 9 months trying in july 05 and have been trying for 6 months since and am now on cycle 5 since m/c. I am currently on cd29/36ish so i will be testing tommorow.

Hoping for a BFP this month, Love luck and dust.

Teresa

Hi Teresa and welcome to the site. Its great on here and you will get lots of support.
I miscarried in Aug 05 and I am now pregnant again, so I will be praying that it wont be too long before you get your BFP.

All the best in testing tomorrow, dont forget to come on and let us know what it says.

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Thanks for the warm welcome jacqui , its so great to hear your pregnant again , it gives me great hope to see people who have had a loss be sucsessful the next time around. I am scared of testing as i really dont want a BFN but what will be will be , but im feeling very crook at the moment so this could be the month but we shall see.

Ill keep you informed.

Teresa

hello and welcome
i hope u get you BFP soon, everyone here is really nice and easy to tlk to
lots of love sarah and braydon

Hi,

Welcome to the forum........sending you lots of luck, hope you get your BFP this month!!!

Amy xx

Hi Teresa, I know its early. Just popped in to say Good Luck for when you test today.

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Thanks jacqui & everyone for your kind words.

I did the test this morning and got a BFN so it wernt ment to be but ill leave it another week and if AF still aint arrived and im still feeling ill , I will do another test.

Ill keep u all informed and thank you all for thinking of me.

Teresa

:lol: WELCOME TERESA :lol:

Good luck for next month for the BFP :D

I hope you enjoy the forum :)

thanks mate , im enjoying it a lot and everyone is so friendly. Fingers crossed for next months too or a miricle this month.

Teresa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back