• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi I'm new to Tri 2!

babyroo

Reaction score
Hi
Just wanted to say Hello, :wave: I'm 13weeks 4days pregnant and sooo happy to be here!. Still suffering from tiredness and morning sickness but I take comfort from knowing it's all worth it for my baby. I've been married 3 months and baby is a honeymoon momento. I'm 25 and this is my first baby.

Awwww Hey! Welcome to Tri two! Lots of new things to look forward too! :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Welcome to Trimester Two!! You'll start perking up shortly, promise!!

Congratulations on your recent wedding and your honeymoon memento is just perfect, what more could you have wanted!! Enjoy T2 xx

Welcome to 2nd Tri - be prepared for time to start flying by now!
Hope you start feeling better - I felt better at about 14 weeks, but still tired most of the ime.

Hi and welcome. Congratulation on your recent wedding and honeymoon baby.

:wave:

Hi,

Congratulations! The only momento I got from my honeymoon was a stomach bug, so you did better than me!! :D (only joking DH - had a wonderful time and memories to last a life time, just in case he reads this)

Ours was nearly a honeymoon baby - got pregnant the month we got back.

Tri 2 has been great for me so far, hope you start to feel better soon and can enjoy your pregnancy. So much changes so quickly now. I was complaining I had no bump 2 weeks ago, I am in maternity clothes today (for the first time)

Hi

Welcome hun , congrats on your wedding and pregnancy

Katrina

Hi there :wave:

Congrats on wedding and pregnancy.

Hope you begin to feel better soon :D

:wave: hello, welcome to tri 2! ur time will fly here and everyone's lovely!

babyroo said:
I've been married 3 months and baby is a honeymoon momento.

thats such a cute story!

hi there. welcome to tri 2 :wave:

this is such a fun trimester :D and were all super friendly :D

Hi both, welcome to the lovely 2nd tri. :wave: Everyone is really nice here. You'll love it.

Welcome babyroo and lil_miss123 . I hope you enjoy your 2nd trimester!

:dance:
Sabrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back