Hi, i'm back...

Jade89

Reaction score
can't believe there is no thread worrying about me :lol: nevermind.

I have had no internet for ages because of a tmobile cock up but i'm with virgin now :cheer: so i'll be back on the forum again :angel:

I do have txt buddies but I debated for so long who to text (coz I have 2 txt buddies) I ended up just getting the net back :lol: One will have to be the txt buddy for pregnancy and one for labour and birth...hmmm decisions! :think:

Anyways...I have my 2nd midwife appointment tomorrow...my belly has gone gigantic, I have felt the baby kick a few times and heart beat is still going strong on doppler :cheer: Ive been a little ill with this stupid cold that is going around but everything is fine...oh how I have missed the forum! :hug:

I was wondering where you'd gone to. Hello! Lovely to have you back.

lol thanx and it's fine :) everything is ok :D :hug:

lol it's fine you hormonal lady lol...i'm just glad to be back...hope everyone else is ok too...i'll never catch up on everything lol.

Welcome back!
Just realised your only one day behind me :D

Thanx everyone missed you too :) :hug:

Ooooh twitchy....we may have been doing the bizz at the same time haha :lol:

Good to have you back Jade!! :D Hope you are good chick x

lol guess wot i work for virgin and im in mobile broadband team! lol might be speaking to u if u call in bout ur dongle!!! haha.

anyway nice to see u back hun :hug:

dina.marie said:
lol guess wot i work for virgin and im in mobile broadband team! lol might be speaking to u if u call in bout ur dongle!!! haha.

anyway nice to see u back hun :hug:

ugh no, tmobile put me off mobile broadband lol, im with wireless now dina but hey i may just keep hitting the wrong buttons until I get you just to say hi :wave: :lol:

:cheer: glad you back hun sorry to hear you poorly hope you better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back