• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Guys

dan_gallimore

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My names Dan, me and my partner are expecting our first child. We had our 20 week scan yesterday and everything was great and baby is doing well, we did also find out that we are having a girl, my partner could not wait to find out (she struggles to cope not knowing the strictly come dancing results)

We are both in our mid 20s and really excited about the whole thing.

Already in my first post I have a question to ask :)

Seeing as christmas is coming up I want to get her something that she will thank me for to help her with pregnancy etc, I just wanted to know what gadget/gismo have you had that has been a god send!

I have already bough her her main xmas gift but would like to surprise her will something else.

Thanks

Regards

Dan.

hey! congrats on your wee girl :D

when i was preg, pillows helped me get comfy in bed, you can buy a massive long pillow for preggo ladies, seems like it might be useful! failing that, maybe frame the scan pic, or some nice maternity clothes and stuff for her to pamper herself.....i'd have loved it! :)

congrats and welcome aboard!! :wave: :wave:
jus an idea but what about a pregnancy photoshoot? a couple of girls on here have had them done and theyre lovely! :D

thanks for the welcome.

Some great ideas and I defo think the pillow thing may be a plus, shes finding it difficult to get comfy now at night.

Mummykay- that does sound like a great idea, is there any company that offer this service, or do you feel it would just be best just to approach any photographer?

Welcome to the forum :wave: and Congratulations :cheer:
Get her some lavender oil for the bath, I used it in my last few weeks of pregnancy and its brilliant, really relaxes you and the hot water eases the aches and pains, it also helps you sleep
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back