• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi from Charlie

louxlouxbellex

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :hug: :hug:

So sorry it has taken me so long to get back on PF!!! New babies are hard work :D honestly, nothing prepares you for motherhood so take advantage of the rest now while you can!

Well my little boy Charlie was born on 1st Nov at 3:30am weighing 7lbs 7oz. He is a wee cracker, I'm totally utterly in love with him. We just stare at him for hours, its like Charlie T.V. :lol:

Hopefully I will be back on soon to catch up with what has been happening!

A big thanks to Ree for being my text buddy :hug: :hug: :hug: your a wee star :hug:

Congrats to everyone who has given birth while I've been away :cheer: :cheer: hope you are all doing well!! & sending lost of labour dust to everyone who is due or overdue!!!

I will be on soon to post my birth story! Here is a pic of my wee man!

grandmahouse4novbt7.jpg

Lastly a big thanks to everyone for there support over the past nine months :hug: This forum as been great for getting advice & support & I really couldn't have done with out it!

Lots of Love

Lou & Charlie X

Hey Hun :wave:

Lovely to see you here again.

Pleased all is well with you and congratulations again.

My goodness he is so beautiful you must be so proud of him. I have to admit i keep crying when i see pics of everyones LO's at the min.

Cant wait to meet my little man.

Take care and spk soon xxxxxxx :hug:

Oh what a lovely little boy he is! Congratulations again hun! :hug: :cheer:

awww what a sweetie congrats hun he is gorgeous :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW he is just beautful hun.

Enjoy motherhood :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back