hi confused and need advice

bonbon

Reaction score
hi everyone just thought i would give an up date but have to say still very confused i bought a first response pg test and took it not expecting it to be anything but ng but to my shock turned positive albeit pale line .....so itake it its positive two days later i dont know why i took the other test in the box and it said ng has anyone had problems with first response because i am totally confused many thanks....

Tests can vary slightly in sensitivity, and the concentration of your urine can affect the results as well. Did you read the first one within the time limit? If you did, false negatives are very rare... and did you use first morning urine for both? x

hi thanks for the quick reply the first test that was positive was not the first wee in the morning and came up positive right away even though it said it 3 minutes the second test was frist in the morning and said ng....

I'm not sure Hun but just wanted to say welcome

thankyou for the warm welcome ime confused too gonna see my doctor next week its funny i think i feel different i have certainly gone off my drink coffee can only drink tea at the moment but it could all be in my head thinking too much will have to see the doc and get an answer for sure but thanks anyway just wondered if anyone else ever experienced this and of course i am very regular 32 days on the dot and have missed my period...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back