Hi...another new person

pudding

Reaction score
Hi,
I am Jess I'm 28 years old I have been married for 6 years and with him for 12. I am a primary school teacher and my spare time is spent with my familys horses, the sooner I can ride again the better :)
I am 26 week pregnant and expecting my first baby in January. We found out at our last scan that it's a girl and we are both very excited.
I am still being sick on a regular basis and I'm ready to scream if one more person tells me to eat ginger biscuits and all my sickness will be over :mad:.

I have been lurking on here for ages and as everyone seems so nice thought i would finally say hi! :wave:

Hiya Pudding,

Congrats hun and welcome to PF, hope you have a lovely stay xx

hi pudding welcome firstly and secondly i had the same when having my ds....but to be honest with you dont scream please if found lucozade not chilled helped me just little sips...you could always give that a try its the only thing i drank cus the sickness was so bad in which i didnt throw back up but if i chilled it it didnt work could be worth a go eyy let me know if you do and how you get on..xxx oh and congrats on your little girl.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back