Hi and some advice please.x

lucie1980

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site so hi! Just a wee quick question really. I found out last Friday that I am pregnant via 3 HPT (didnt believe the 1st 1 haha). I am totally confused as to what my next steps are! I submitted a urine sample to the dr on advice of friends but from reading on here i'm beginning to think should I be making an appointment to see someone now? I havent had the results back yet so I'm totally confused!

As you can probably tell this is my first!

Thanks in advance.

xx

hi sorry i cant help, just wanted to say welcome to the forum from another newbie

Last edited:
i just asked at reception what they did at my doctors coz i had just changed and they all do thing diffrent. i had 2 put a urine sample in which i didnt have 2 do with my other two children and was told 2 ring up in 2 days time, when i did was told the doctor would like 2 see me the next day i was so worryed could sleep that night but when i got there said i was pregnant just wanted 2 tell me in person. then went 2 reception 2 book an app with the midwife she came around 8wks and ive got my scan date for 3 wks time. but like i say all doctor arent the same so i would just ring up and ask. take care xxxxxx

Aw thank you both for replying!

It was 2 days ago I put my sample in and I'm about to call the surgery to find out if they are back yet so I guess I just wait now! I'm just so scared that they tell me it negative (although the only rational part of my brain is telling me not to be so silly after 3 tests and all the symptoms!)

Thanks again.

xx

Hey welcome, Im also a newbie so 'HI'!

As soon as you get the 'positive' result back you will be refered your local hospital (or they may give you a choice) this is what my doctor did, and it took about 2 weeks to recieve letters from my hospital outlining a midwife appt and my first scan appt so dont worry!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back