• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi all...

Tinkerbell3

Reaction score
Decided to say hello after coming across these boards a few days ago :wave:

I'm 26 and after years and years of thinking I never wanted a child have changed my mind and my fiance and I have decided to start trying soon but due to me having Cystic Fibrosis I need to sit down with my CF team and have a chat first and fiance needs to get tested to see if his a carrier, fingerscrossed that will come back negative.

I have been on the pill for about 6 years now so I'm guessing that is going to take a while to get out of my system.

Hi all

Hope you are all well. Im 32 and just found out im pregnant we had been actively trying with my husband since october and took a preggos test on the 27th of November...actually i took 3...just to b sure and all came back positive in like seconds....I then went to my gp the other day and she said i should be 51/2 weeks ...im not sur so will see and confirm on the first scan which i dnt know when that will be...will keep you posted. Only my sister knows im pregnant coz she just had her baby on the 2ndof november...we thought we would tell everyone after the first scan. Anyway just wanted to say hie and get to know y'all....

Welcome to the forum and good luck

:love:

Hi and welcome to PF, wishing you loads of luck x

hi i'm new to the site to, just read ur post hope all goes well, good luck

Hi and welcome to pf hunny, wishing you lots of luck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcomes, looking forward to getting to 'know' you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back