Hi all i am new

be11ybutton

Reaction score
Hello every one i am new in here and wanted some advice

i am about 6.5 weeks pregnant with 2nd baby.

I found out on 29th July then the following day started spotting a bit of blood - phoned Dr's she said phone local hospital so did that they said not a lot that they could do and see what happens (helpful i know)

anyway spotting stopped after 3 days of off and on nothing much was really watery and not normal period nothing in it then without being too gross

i have done 2 HPT since and both have come up negative - Dr's test was +

I had 4 - tests with my son when i got pregnant with him

I have a scan date for 1st Sept Morning

I have all the symptoms sore BBies bloated backache bad skin achy legs knackered all the time and of coure nausea

anyone else had negatives so late??

all advice welcome

Thanks

Lucy

Welcome and congratulations :wave: :cheer:

looking back i spotted with alice - it was really pale and watery. But the bleed i had when i miscarried was very different! i couldn't change pads fast enough. I could see a real difference and there was no spotting before - just a 'gush'. but then all ladies are different.

Ive not spotted with this one. and ive only had positives. sorry can't be much help there.

Hi there
I am no expert and sure someone might have more advice, but i would suggest contacting your doctors again to explain that you are getting negative tests after spotting. I would ask for an earlier scan than September to but your mind at ease. Worrying from now untiil then wont be good for you or baby
xxxx :hug:

Thanks for the advice - i have tried contacting my Dr's this afternoon but the earliest appointment is next Friday so will have to wait till then

OH has said we should go to A & E tomorrow and see if they will scan

Do you think they will?

x

Again no expert, but i dont think they will without a referral from your Doctors

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back