Hey new to forum here...

purplebluered

Reaction score
I'm Helen and I'm 12 weeks pregnant, very excited about the whole thing but also nervous as it's our first! Got lots of questions so am sure will be able to find answers on this forum. Look forward to meeting you all.

Helen :D

hi helen and welcome :wave:
congratulations on your pregnancy :cheer:
ask away there are plenty here to answer any questions you might have :D hope you enjoy using the forum as much as we all do xxx

Thanks Rach!

quick reply from me, but trying to work out my signature, hope it works this time....!

Helen

Hi all, thanks for the welcome. been looking through forums here. I'm just confused by some of the abbreviations. Now I'm sure that it must be explained somewhere but too tired to look! What do they mean? some examples are OH, DH. DS. etc etc. I can't remember any others but there were more! I feel like a complete newbie, which I guess I am :lol:

welcome helen :wave:

enjoy the site and like the girls say any questions there is always someone around :hug: :hug:

huge congrats

Hiya

I'm in the midlands too :wave:

The list of abbreviations can be found here

:)

HELLO AND WELCOME :wave:
Congrats on you pregnancy :clap:
Come and join us in TRI2
The girls our brilliant and the advice we share and the support you recive has been invaluable for me.
Hope to see you there
Sarah :wave:

Hi hun! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! Everyone is really lovely here :)

Meg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back