• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey I'm new to all this!!!

MrsDraven

Reaction score
Forums and pregnancy that is! My fiance and I discovered we were expecting our first child about 2 weeks ago. It's really nerveracking because it's been a little complicated so I'm quite worried. I'm around 5 weeks gone but when the nurse tested me she had me at about 7 weeks, I don't think that's right though. I counted from the first day of my last period and it was about 4 weeks. That was a week ago so it will be about 5 now which to me sounds a little more accurate.
Anyway, hi, terrified and if anyone has any advice don't hesitate swinging it my way!!! :)
Amy.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy. Your own dates are probably more accurate, how did she get results that showed 7 weeks?
Im sure you will find it enjoyable and insightful here, lots of people in the same boat and ladies with lots of experience and advice to give.

:wave: Hello, welcome to the forum, its a great place for support and advice. Your dates are probably more accurate but your 12 week scan will date the pregnancy properly anyway. My advice for you would be enjoy your pregnancy - its brill being pregnant (well except the morning sickness but that goes away) :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations xx

Welcome to the pf and congratulations on your pregnancy x

Hi and welcome :wave:

I like your name, any relation to Eric? If it's after my face film then you will know what I mean! If not then just ignore me lol!

Congratulations to you and welcome to the PF forum, you will love the ladies on here - enjoy

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy X

Forums and pregnancy that is! My fiance and I discovered we were expecting our first child about 2 weeks ago. It's really nerveracking because it's been a little complicated so I'm quite worried. I'm around 5 weeks gone but when the nurse tested me she had me at about 7 weeks, I don't think that's right though. I counted from the first day of my last period and it was about 4 weeks. That was a week ago so it will be about 5 now which to me sounds a little more accurate.
Anyway, hi, terrified and if anyone has any advice don't hesitate swinging it my way!!! :)
Amy.

dont be terrified.. calm down.. your bearing the fruit of love:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back