Hey Everyone :)

Skyla

Reaction score
I've come to join you in third tri! I'm Nikki and i'm only 15 years old (please don't judge!!) And I cannot wait to have my little girl. I live in London with my parents...the father of my little one ran for his life (as I thought he would) when I told him I was pregnant but I'm so ready to give up everything to be a single parent :) I know it will be hard but I have great support around me.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

:wave: welcome to the final hurdle and good luck! :hug:

Kazz
Due 16th May 2007

hello again hun, :wave: welcome to tri 3. you are due the day after my bday... you never know :wink:

Hello! Ooo, well...she might just be an early little one!

I hope you're doing really well!

:wave: welcome to the final hurdle..

good luck hope all is ok with you hun :hug:

Gaynor said:
Hey Nikki!

My little sister is 15 and it's turned out she's pregnant! She tried to hide it, but I walked in on her in the shower (As you do) and she had a little bump! I knew instantly.
She's a good girl though, and her pregnancy was definetely unplanned. So hey, I'm the last person to judge!

I have a little girl named Summer and I'm pregnant again with a little boy.

Welcome to third tri, hun!

Love Gaynor. X

aw! I can definitely relate to that...I tried to hide it for a while but then realised that it wasn't going to be long before my parents noticed despite my efforts so i told them :)

My pregnancy was unplanned and i'm not someone who sleeps around or anything...was my first time!

How old are you? I have an older sister and you sound quite like her hehe, she's just turned 24 :)

Good luck with your pregnancy! I love the name Summer by the way, it's beautiful and on my short-list :)

Gaynor said:
Skyla said:
Gaynor said:
Hey Nikki!

My little sister is 15 and it's turned out she's pregnant! She tried to hide it, but I walked in on her in the shower (As you do) and she had a little bump! I knew instantly.
She's a good girl though, and her pregnancy was definetely unplanned. So hey, I'm the last person to judge!

I have a little girl named Summer and I'm pregnant again with a little boy.

Welcome to third tri, hun!

Love Gaynor. X

aw! I can definitely relate to that...I tried to hide it for a while but then realised that it wasn't going to be long before my parents noticed despite my efforts so i told them :)

My pregnancy was unplanned and i'm not someone who sleeps around or anything...was my first time!

How old are you? I have an older sister and you sound quite like her hehe, she's just turned 24 :)

Good luck with your pregnancy! I love the name Summer by the way, it's beautiful and on my short-list :)

I'm 25. :)

Best to tell the truth! How did they feel when you told them?
It might feel like the world is ontop of you sometimes with you being so young. But just look forward to having your baby in your arms!

Do you know the sex?

I love my daughters name too, thanks!

I can't wait until my sister gets to third tri! She's quite big already and apparently only in second tri! :D

You can have my MSN if you want to chat, just let me know lovely!

Yep, and it's not something you can hide for long anyway!

They were disappointed at first but they've since become used to the idea :)

I don't often feel too down cos even before I was pregnant I was feeling really maternal (hormones I guess) and knew I wanted to have a baby but obviously I didn't plan on being so young and having one!
I can't wait to see my little one :)

aw, is your sister all ok with it? I think it's great that when teens get pregnant they don't immediately think to have an abortion just because it is the easiest way out.

I'd love to chat to you :) I'll PM you my address :wink:

Hi

Hello again i hope you enjoy the last hurdle :)
Katrina

:wave: hi nikki welcome to tri 3!
u must hav finished (or nearly finished) ur exams now? thats good coz u can sit back & relax til LO makes her arrival! not long now! :dance:

trixipaws said:
:wave: hi nikki welcome to tri 3!
u must hav finished (or nearly finished) ur exams now? thats good coz u can sit back & relax til LO makes her arrival! not long now! :dance:

Helloo!

No :( i've only just started! my first real one is maths on thursday and i'm just trying to do some revision but maths has never been something i'm good at..plus, we were made to take the higher tier exam :roll:

I'm trying to stay calm as much as possible and just look forward to LO being born!!

hiya nikki good luck with everythin ive just joined third tri. Also i have noticed we are due at the same time.

:dance:

Hi Nikki,

welcome to third trimester! :D

Good luck with your exams coming up. I hope they go well for you. My son is doing his AS levels at the moment so I know just how stressful it can be. :)

:hug: Sabrina

Hello Nikki and welcome :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Good luck in your exams too!!

Nikki x

lil_miss123 said:
hiya nikki good luck with everythin ive just joined third tri. Also i have noticed we are due at the same time.

:dance:

Hey! Thanks everyone for your lovely welcomes and good lucks!! Good luck to your son Sabrina, I hope to be starting my A levels next year :) Which subjects is he doing?

Wow! Due the same day :D Cool! But if my baby is anything like her mother, she'll be late :rotfl: I'm never on time for anything :lol:

[quote="Skyla
Hey! Thanks everyone for your lovely welcomes and good lucks!! Good luck to your son Sabrina, I hope to be starting my A levels next year :) Which subjects is he doing?
[/quote]

He's doing Media Studies, PE, 2 English and General Studies. At least after these exams he gets to drop one so it won't be so much work. :)

Take care hon, try to get a good night's sleep before your exams. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back