Hey all

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Am back :wave:

Had an amazing time, totally knackered out though!! Arrived back into Cardiff at 3.45am, didn't get any sleep on the flight and only an hour in the car so am hoping to catch some zzzzzs now. Had some spotting on the way home but don't think it's much to worry about.

Hope I haven't missed out on much ;)

:wave: Glad you're back safe, I was wondering how your hols had gone. Glad you had a great time.

welcome back hun!!!!

glad you had a good time!!!

YAY Kina's back!
Glad you had a wonderful time hun, how was Ella with the flight? We want to hear all about it, cant wait. Pics and all.
Welcome back sweetie xxxxxx

hello, welcome back, we missed you!

jade

hels said:
YAY Kina's back!
Glad you had a wonderful time hun, how was Ella with the flight? We want to hear all about it, cant wait. Pics and all.
Welcome back sweetie xxxxxx

I was so worried about the flight byt she was an angel :angel:. Lots of people said how good she was so I was a proud mummy lol. Couldn't have done it without having a seat for her though, it would've been a nightmare. She slept most of the way home, I'm worried about getting her back into her nighttime routine (she's napping now). Think it will take a few days! I'm just uploading a few piccies now and will post them in the pics but soon.

Am so sad to be home, want to still be out there!! :cry: Nicki you'll have a great time next year! I'm planning December 2008 already ;)

:wave: welcome back!

Glad you had a great time, jut looked at your pics they are brilliant !!
not jealous at all :fib: :fib: :fib:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back