He's having a lot of problem, which shall I give?

ishah2124

Reaction score
I know I have previously asked something along these lines... but my baby boy is really having some kind of problem..

He's continuously pushing/stressing and going red in the face, never content and always moving and stressing. A lot of people keep saying to stop feeding my milk (I express) and give him formula and see if that settles the problem.

I went to the doctors yesterday and they said its '' nothing '' and it's not colic either. How can it be nothing... he is obviously straining himself out ALL day and ALL night alot, yet it's nothing :roll: they can't spot ANYTHING.

Me as a baby had alot of problems with milk so they specially gave me milk with some medicine stuff in it from the hospital. I'm thinking maybe he is not settling on my milk but may stop doing this if I put him on formula. I currently have aptimil...

If I was to try this whole different milk thing which I think may make a difference and I should try it if it wont work then ill give him mine again...

1. How long shall I do it for, a few days or a week....or what.
2. Which milk would be best for him as I have no idea.

(i'll carry on expressing until then so I don try up.)

Last edited:
He's not constipated is he? I've seen your other posts too, sounds like the poor thing does have colic or a sore tummy for some reason. Did you try changing your diet in the end? I would guess you would need to try the other milk for a few days to notice any effect, I've heard aptimal is closest to breast milk but I've not tried any myself sorry.

Sorry that your LO seems to be struggling.

Sod what the doctor says though, if you are worried tell them you want to be referred to a paedeatrician, they aren't allowed to refuse you and you will get more help that way.

Also, have you spoke to a health visitor? They're not always that helpful tbh, but sometimes they surprise you!!

Good luck hun xxxx

Meant to also say, have you tried infacol for colic? And tummy massage for constipation? Also a teaspoon of cooled boiled water can sometimes help shift their tummies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back