• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Here Kimbo....

Lou

Reaction score
An offical baby eviction notice......

I am issuing 5 days notice for EVICTION. Tenant will have 5 days in which she can either gather her belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, she will be physically removed from the property.

She's being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made!

Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 5 days from this day that she doesn’t comply with the notice will result in immediate removal at my discretion and unlimited hugs and kisses will result :wink:

Come on!!!!!!!!

lou said:
An offical baby eviction notice......

I am issuing 5 days notice for EVICTION. Tenant will have 5 days in which she can either gather her belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, she will be physically removed from the property.

She's being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made!

Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.

After 5 days from this day that she doesn’t comply with the notice will result in immediate removal at my discretion and unlimited hugs and kisses will result :wink:

Come on!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that's so funny haha
she's been here 9 months now, her contract's run out!!! :moon: :moon:

:cheer: :cheer:

Well kimbo its now official, she must vacate :wink:

:rotfl:

come and be my doula baby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
leah might force herself out if she's threatened by a fiesty woman like you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
come and be my doula baby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
leah might force herself out if she's threatened by a fiesty woman like you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: I doubt it hun. Isaac was 10 days late, mind you he was probably too scared to come out :rotfl:

Is Kimbo still here!!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Leah, now be a good girl for your mum (and we want to see a pic of you too :wink: )

I'm away tonight...Kimbo, I do not except to see you on here tomorrow afternoon, in case everything kicks off here's lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You poor love, hope bubba comes soon for you! These girls are never on time are they?

xx

I've heard a shock can start a labour.

So...

And this one is just FREAKY.

You WILL give birth today!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

watching "psycho" at 12 tonight so might stir some frights up in me!!! hehehe

that is so funny! eviction notice..heeeheeeee!

that was funny!
:rotfl:

for goodness sake Kimbo, drop already! weve only got one hour til Sunday and youre not even at the hospital yet.

go on...shoo...get to the hospital...give birth...i hate being wrong!

press earphones on ur bump and put crazy frog on- chase her out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back