• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

here for a rant

tracey 2

Reaction score
Sorry guys iv just had a really really bad day and just need to let it all out. Ended up taking one of our little ones at work to hosp to day was running around fell over and broke his leg. Was down there ages till his parents turned up then came back and had to work in the baby room which really set me off because we had a 12 week old experience session in there and the parent was asking loads of questions i dont know how i kept it together.

I think i might have come back to work to soon but there again i dont know iv got the support there it was just bad luck that the last 2 days iv had to be in the baby room because my manager isnt around so im the only senior that knows the baby room.

I really dont know how much more i can take of all this, oh god im so sorry guys for going on. :wall:

x x

Oh Tracey, never be sorry about ranting here. We're all there some days too x

Is there any chance of having a couple more days off work? I was off for a week....

:hug:
Pea x

Hi Tracey,

Rant away thats what this forum should be used for, to express your feelings good or bad.

I do think you are very brave to go back to work so soon especially with working in a nursery. If you don't feel up to it - please take time off - you must always put yourself first - and here some hugs to keep you going
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi tracey im so sorry to hear that you had a bad day at work if i was you id try and get some time off but you can rant and rave on hear as much as you want you know everyones here for you hun heres some hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

So sorry :hug: you are very brave to go back so soon
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33