hennaly is she in labour?

Anna23

Reaction score
i read in a post hennaly is in labour and i can't find the thread saying she is so come on is she in labour? if so hope it's a easy labour hun and your lil boy is born healthy and all i'm so excited for you, i can't wait to see pics and hear your labour story :D

No such luck hun, i lost a bit lump of plug yesterday and have real bad backache with a few pains but nothing is happening so think i will still be here for next weekend :roll:
Thanks for asking after me :hug:

I think it will be sooner the next weekend :cheer:

Are you getting the birth you want now :think:

That post got me all excited lol and I nearly text ya Hen so good job ya posted a reply!!!!

OMG we're having a baby boom!!!!!

Sarah xxx

Morganuk said:

Nope not really, im not allowed in the birth pool still or the birthing suite but i am allowed to take whatever i want from the birth suite to my room ie ball, beanbags etc so guess its at least a compromise :D

Choc i will let you know when anything happens :D

hennaly said:
Morganuk said:

Nope not really, im not allowed in the birth pool still or the birthing suite but i am allowed to take whatever i want from the birth suite to my room ie ball, beanbags etc so guess its at least a compromise :D

Choc i will let you know when anything happens :D

labour dust to you misses :hug:

I was thinking of you too hun, can't believe we are nearly there, :cheer:

Clare xxxx

Oh damn I really thought you were in labour then Hen!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

awe you are all so lovely, you have all helped me no end through this pregnancy :hug:

good luck hen! I really hope your little man decides to make an appearance soon :hug:

Good luck!! Sounds like you wont be waiting too much longer!!

Claire x

Oohh got a little exited there!! come on Hen is your turn ;)
My three year old said lastnight to me as i was putting her down to bed that baby "Jimmy" (as she calls her) is coming OUT to play in the bath with her on Thursday, although iv been saying Wednesday for however long, shes probably right... maybe i should ask her for you ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back