Help!!!

First Baby White

Reaction score
I am going out on my 1st night out on Saturday since getting pregnant so it has been nearly a year and I have drastically changed shape from a 10 to a 16 so no off my old clothes fit anymore :(
So I need serious help, what are people wearing to go out now, I have been round town today looking and cant see anything so could you help. Links would be great if possible!!

By the way I am 25 and quite like to be on trend when it comes to going out, I aint bothered during the day though ha ha :lol:

Sounds really random but have a look on ebay - cheap too, and you'll soon be back down to size so don't spend too much on something that won't fit for long :)

I'd get some low to mid heels and a dress maybe with some ruffles in or a big fat belt.. I think ruffles are cool at the mo. Although it depends where you're going cos jeans/black trousers and a smart top is a good all round option too...

I have been looking round the shops recently and can't find anything I like except the wintery jumper dress type things.. they're quite nice. But the fashion at the moment, I just don't like the colours or the style. Although purple is 'in' at the moment (bit of luck there, most of my wardrobe is purple but now I'm cool lol).

im the same but im just goin look up town and take sum of my friends who aint just had a baby with me to give me ideas. i know bold colours are in espec eyeshadows so im matching top colour to eyeshadow and purple is also in at moment. many ppl are wearin dresses at the mo but i dnt do dresses so im just goin look in primark cus they usually do cheap versions of stuff thats i the top stores lol flare jeans are back in also

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back