help!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I need your suggestion ive been trying ot get Kiara to drink out of a sippy cup since there is no point getting her on a bottle to just get her on a sippy a few months later .

At the moment she wont take either all she wants is my boobs lol
She just bites on the sippy cups ( half the reason she has another tooth coming in) but even vefore she dont know how to suck it proper cuz of the different shape on it, i had one sippy cup and just bought another which is softer so might be easier so far noluck, i find the only way she drinks a few sips even is to take the blocker out or take the lid off and us it as a regular cuz which gets very messy.

What would you all suggest? i need her to be drinking so i can go out for my birthday on Oct 11 i know its weeks away but might take that long ot get her to do this. at this point no one will watch her cuz she wont eat proper and i know she wont starve herself but all she does is cry for me... help :?

Katrina

She might just not be ready for it hun, try a beaker if you get no luck.
Sorry I'm not much help though, Damien hates beakers but likes cups :roll:

Over here you can buy a bottle with a teat that's more like a beaker.

Boots sell them here, it's called the "bottle to cup training system"

93_1.JPG

prod_promo.jpg

Is supposed to help them get the hang of sucking, then you can swap the teat thing easily for a cup or a beaker cos they know what to do.
Maybe they sell something like that over there?

I wish I'd have got this for Brody, instead I ended up spending a fortune on loads of different types, even now he doesn't drink that much juice (he has milk from a bottle)

Hi

thanks girls.
Sami Kiara only likes drinking out of it like a cup too i think it cuz that how we drink out of cups, she always wants someof my water i always buy the bottles of it she loves it lol.
If nothing works i might buy a huge bib and let her drink from it like a cup?

Kina i couldnt see the page you sent me. :(

Urchin, ive never seen these so far... do you think they would have them at toys r us in the baby section? I think those look great!!

Kiara usually just has little sips of water havent given her juice yet i need her to use sippy cups or anything for that matter so she can drink my milk from it.

Do you think if i pumped and waited till she was really hungry then try and feed her she might figure it our or will she be too upset? thanks

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back