Help!

K X

Reaction score
It's Rebecca's christening on the 30th July-under 3 weeks. I have nothing to wear, I am still fat and carrying the baby lbs or stones should I say. Tried my old polka dot dress on, who am I trying to kid with a 12!!! :cry: Any ideas on what I could wear? I am in balack trousers mon-fri at work with little tops so was looking for something different?

Is it just me or is anyone else still fat after giving birth months ago? :oops:

Im 5ft 11 and 12 stone ( :puke: )

i dunno hun was gonna say black trousers hehe
how about anice dress they do some nice in next at mo

I'm getting fatter every day. I wasn't even this fat when I was PG!! I think I gave birth to my metabolism :(

Hope you find something nice to wear hun, I'm sure you will look great! :D

Hi

I'm still wearing some of my maternity clothes lol

As for the what to wear I would go for maybe a long skirt or linen trousers and maybe a long tunic type khaftan top to hide the bits you want to hide :wink:

Lou :)

i love white linen trousers and a bright top. summery and fresh looking

that's not fat! I'm 5'5" and 13 stone!!!
(I used to be 10 stone but it's just gone totally downhill).

I seem to have kept the weigh-gain and doubled it as well! I need to do something - I feel as if I've been running on empty - I've been really stressed out and should really start being good to myself!
Vicious circle!! :(

Emilia xx

:oops: you said you're what?

I'm 5 foot 8 and 14 stone :oops: :(

Trying very hard at the mo, going to the gym but I just don't get out or feel like getting out often enough. :wall:

*depressed*

A nice longline skirt can do wonders. I find that pants tend to bunch your waist in and there's a bulge then in your tum that isn't there if you wear a skirt.

Sue

Yeah I recomend Next, I have bought 4 kaftan tops from them recently, they are very flattering if your just trying to hide a little baby belly. Team it up with a long gypsy skirt or linen trousers, will look really summery.

i got a lovely skirt from asda yesterday, its cream an its all girly an pretty lol, i am wearing it to a weddin on sat, with a white vest an white wedge shoes, im a 14/16 an i cant blame it on baby bulge anymore as my baby is 4!

Your weight sounds about average to me..... your very tall...

Yes im having the same problem, I have recently returned to work to be told by 2 people (1 male and 1 female) that I still look pregnant ! :shock: the guy was trying to be nice but just made it worse by saying I look good apart from my jelly belly & the girl just asked if I had another one in there!

How paranoid am I now!

I find black or brown is quite slimming, avoid stripes they make you look bigger. If all else fails my fav is the good old black binliner!

I'm 6' and weigh 13 stone so am roughly the same as you (am resigned to a 14 at the mo). I love the shirt dresses over nice trousers, I agree with Dionne white trews look really summery. Hope you find what you want xx

Thanks ladies :wink: Feel better that I aint the only one retaining the baby weight :lol:

As for white----A colour I used to love but now avoid, as it makes even the skinniest of people look bigger than what they are, and it would be transparent, especially linen trousers to show my cellulite ridden bum! :puke:

i love them tops... grrr what they called? they are like long shirts but with no buttons, made to go over bikinis? look a bit like a indian top????

one of them over a nice pair of trouers (covers bum and aint tight?) put a belt round to dress it up??

even the plainest outfit can look nice with nice eccesories. eg black trousers black op with green shoes and matching jewlery?

or gypsy skirts? i love them to with glittery flipflops?

Dunno what weight i am now as i don't weigh my self anymore!!!! i daren't, was a member at gym but sacked that 'cos couldn't be arsed going so i have no one to blame but me :evil:

I agree with Dionne the black trousers and just accesorise, my fave at mo is black cropped trouser (smart) black floaty top thats cut wonky (?) i team it with hot pink kitten heels and a wide pink belt just add earrings and pendant or summat.

Dionne i think it is a kaftan you are thinking of :)

:evil:

Duds, your work colleagues asked you if you were still preggers? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheeky buggers. Where do people get off with the things they think they can say?

Here's a nice revenge. Get to the toilet before they do and stretch cling film over the bowl under the seat. :twisted:

*wicked* :rotfl:

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back