Help with bbt chart (chart included)

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Iv been taking my bbt quite regulaly now. i admit i dont usually take it at the same time every day, but its usually within a space of a hour n half either way, i missed 1 day. what im confused about is todays reading. now the latest time i have taken a reading is half 1 in the afternoon, and i have never had a reading this high.
the 1st dip i had was due to me having a drink of water before taking my temp (forgot i was supposed to take it straight away), the second 1 nothing has changed, same as 2days.
i thought i had ov pains 2 days ago as was getting stabbing pains in left side of groin, but no positive opk or ewcm?

could someone please help me out? x x

0_1-11.png
[/IMG]

I dont think temps are accurate unless they are taken first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up. I know most of the ladies here that temp tend to do it at the same time every morning. I usually keep my under my pillow so i can take my temp as soon as my alarm goes. sorry if im not much help i didnt want to read and run xxxx

When you say 130, is that when you wake up our is that during your day? As amyrose said, you bbt should be taken as soon as you wake up. This is your resting temperature and less affected by your daily activities

Its as soon as i wake up, usually even before im fully awake.
when my daughter is here, i take my temp at around half 9 to 10 (when she wakes me up), when shes not here, i take it upon waking which is usually between 11 and 12. i had a bit of a lazy day when i woke up at half 1 lol.

hahaha lucky you i am normally up before 7 everyday:shock: xxx

My lil 1s a gd girl. she goes to sleep around 8pm and sleeps right through till usually 9:30am x x

in that case it could well be a post ovulation temperature rise.

the rule with temping is not to read too much into it until you've had 3 temps (and one day I'll listen to my own advice there) showing a trend.

so see what it says tomorrow...

but without any CM to go with it, it could just be a random spike...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back