Help me choose my dog!

Urchin

Reaction score
We're getting a boxer puppy in the Summer.

:cheer:

Now we need to decide which colour...I like the black masked, OH likes the white striped face. We also need name ideas please.

Pics of white stripes:

omrasenbild5.jpg

omrasenbild.jpg

Video of COOL youtube black masked boxer....check out his other videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqD1AGVi ... ed&search=

Hi!

I've gone for white striped... reminds me of my friends Boxer dog Henry.

If you're having a male dog then Henry is such a cool name, I like Oscar like my labby but also like Bruno ... think of them all as macho dog names :wink:

I've gone for the stripy face too :clap:
What ever you call it make sure it doesnt sound anything like anyone else in the household, we have major problems with our two, Holly and Robbie as they sound to a dog just a mass of eee's lol

I picked stripe too! I'm rubbish at choosing names but the top picture you have looks just like a dog I know named Titus which I think is pretty cool! Means Giant apparently!

I went for white stripes.

I like human names for pets. I've got a Brian but I knew a boxer once called Dave who was lovely :D

Can my OH come and see him? He's big dog crazy but we can't have one. Well, because I said no :wink:

white stipe for me me too.

i was going to get a boxer. i love them.

my personal fave is a white boxer rather than the coloured ones. they are stunning :)

names.

my 2 border collies are sasha and rebel.

i also like demon (from snow dogs)

looks like white stripe wins Urchin !

I've gone for Black... Our friend has one called Lennox and he is soooooo cute!! If you ask for a hug he'll come up and put his arms round you!!

He is soooo cute!

S. xx

i have gone for black face..

and yey congrats :dance: :dance: i loooove boxers and they are soo great with kids...i had a boxer called ...ehem you would never guess..

Rocky :rotfl:

Hi

I like the back faced ones!! My friend has been breeding her boxers for a few years now she has two males and one female, they are so cute and very friendly i just love them and very good with her two toddlers!!
Good luck with you choice hun :hug:
Katrina

Oh my friend as one of these!!! :cheer: shes such a great dog, very intelligent.

she has the stripped one and shes adorable, tho I will say one thing they are very exciteable dogs and are called boxers for a reason :lol:

But great dog for children, very obediant (sp) and playfull and love pleasing there owners.

Great choice :D

I'm not a dog person at all but I LOVE boxers!! My next door neighbour had them for years til she moved away to Spain. I have gone with black face :D

I show boxers and i used to breed them, I had Cas and Teigan, theyr lovely dogs, prefer the flash (white bit) myself, in comparison to the solid colours, My mates two are called Stan and Vinny, my Rottie male was called Oden, i know a guy with one called Punch which is well cool for a boxer XkelX

soo jealous always wanted a boxer dog, maybe one day

ive gone for the white faced one as i rwally like them and ohs sisters dog is the same i wish wed got a boxer now :D :D :D

Can't choose, you will just have to have both :lol:

My sister has a black faced boxer called Nelson and he is gorgeous! They are so lovely and brill with people. Be prepared for lots of slobber though!

ot but i got my nose broken by a boxer that jumped up when i was a kid so not a fan of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back