Help... how far along am I??

dani7919

Reaction score
It sounds silly but I've no idea how pregnant I am and I know symptoms are different but wondered if anyone could tell by my symptoms roughly how far along I am?

I think I'm at least 6/7 weeks but as I wasn't planning this (it's a pleasant surprise) I didn't keep track of my periods and can't remember when my last one was.

I did the clear blue test on 29th December and said I was +3 weeks (I knew that). I think I'm about 3 weeks late on my period.

At the beginning of December I started feeling a bit off with a dodgy stomach and then about a week later my breasts started to feel really tender. That has since gone away but has been replaced by a few stomach cramps (nothing major) and also a few heart palpatations which I've read is a symptom. Other than that I'm fine - not tired, no strong sense of smell, etc.

Is anyone else experiencing the same symptoms and if so, how far along are you??

Hi,
I know 3+ on the CBD means 5+ in actual preggo terms, so maybe 6-7 weeks?
x

Thanks I went to the doctors on the 30th December. I don't think I've skipped 2 periods, just the one so does that mean I can't be more than around 8 weeks?

I will have a dating scan but the doctor guessed I was around 6 weeks (only from the info I gave him) and my dating scan won't be until 11/12 weeks.

Id go with 7 weeks, Cant be far off...everyone has different symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back