Help help help

sarah120281

Reaction score
Hey all,

I had a miscarriage last month at 5 weeks from the 23rd June to 29th June, we decided to start trying right away, I don't know when my next period is due, but according to my app, if the miscarriage was a period like normal, as the miscarriage happened on my period due date then my next period would be due on the 22nd July.

I have for the last few days been exhausted, bloated to the point I look 3 months pregnant and sick yesterday, given I am a migraine sufferer occasionally I had a migraine yesterday and I read hormones can set it off.

I seem to have become obsessed with pregnancy testing at the moment, I did a test Yesterday and This morning both negative, thing is I feel pregnant, but it is 8days before my alleged July period is due, does this mean I could still be pregnant but the tests are not sensitive enough to pick it up yet? Or am I just been hopeful.

I am normally very slim so the bloating made me think I might be again, as this happened last month when I was pregnant

Also the tests I've used are the clear blue ones with the blue dye cross not digital.

Thanks for any advice. Sarah

Hi Sarah,
Similar thing happened to me, I had a miscarriage in May and am now pregnant again immediately after with no AF in between. I felt pregnant for 5 days before I got a positive on a test.
If counting first day of mc as CD1, I was getting symptoms at around CD23, but didn't get a positive test until CD28. So there's definitely hope!

So when do u think I should retest again, I really hope I'm pregnant, had so period like cramping today, so not sure if that's a sign of my periods coming :-( the most I would be would be 15days pregnant so that probably wouldn't show, and of I'd gotten pregnant after that it defo wouldnt show

Sarah x

try to wait a couple of days if you can? Maybe get a frer and save it for Thursday or Friday? Surely something would show by then.
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back