• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help Cant find a middle name to go with Lexi

Sarahe

Reaction score
We are dont know the sex of our baby and have chosen a boys name and have found the perfect girls name but we are stuck for a middle name can anyone help?

Can anyone give us some ideas for a middle name for Lexi (Lex for short) :think: :think:

Thanks in advance

Sarah x

The boys name we have chosen is Bailey Dominic Humphrey (my partners surname) so what ever we chose has to go with Humphrey

Lexi Rose Humphrey

Lexi Anne Humphrey

Lexi Leigh Humphrey

Lexi Jo Humphrey

Lexi Marie Humphrey

Lexi Bo Humphrey

Lexi Kym Humphrey

Lexi Paige Humphrey

Just a few there....its a toughy!!

lexi jade
lexi megan
lexi tia

cant think of anymore sorry.
xx

err
lexi - faith
lexi - jane
lexi - mae
lexi - bailee
lexi - louise

Thanks for your replys I think we are going to go with Lexy Anne as that is my middle name :lol:

Thanks for your suggestions (we have also decided to change the spelling to Lexy)

Sarah x

I really like Lexy Paige personally :lol:

Although Lexy Anne is nice and I guess it's the safe bet!! Not going to offend any one or regret it in years to come :lol:

My Mum hasn't liked my Sisters name since she was a toddler!! OOPS!! :doh:

how about lexi lane? or lexi leigh? lexi may - i like that one!

x

Lexi Anne is cool, thats my middle name and if when I conceive we have a girl its middle name will be Anne, go for it SarahE

My middle name is Ann, but i dont like it :oops: sorry...i dont really like my first name either lol..thank god i didnt get my biological fathers surname to go with it *ehem* turkeltob...exactly!!!!!! turkletob..!!! my ex thought it was funny to buy me 2 turtles cause of it...

its jewish-polish.

Thank god i ended up with my moms, phillips..not as bad is it?? lmao

cas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33