• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Helloooooooo

hayze

Reaction score
Hiya, :wave: im a newbie. Im from Barnlsey and this is my 5th pregnancy (3rd baby) My 1st pregnancy i lost at 20 weeks due to an incompetent cervix, my 2nd pregnanct gave me my son Riley who is now 3 1/2 and was born at 25 weeks weighing 2lb2. He is currently been assessed for ASD but hes an amazing kid, my 3rd pregnancy gave my my son Theo who is now 2. He was 39 weeks and weighed 8lb 1oz. (i had a cervical suture in at 13 weeks). My 4th Pregnancy the baby stopped growing and i had a mm/c at 14 weeks gestation and now im on my 5th pregnancy. Im currently about 5 weeks so keeping fingers and toes crossed for a healthy baby. I will be having my cervical suture in, in about 6 weeks :) xxx :dance:

Hey :wave:

Welcome to PF & congrats :)

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy :clover:

xxx

Welcome to pf!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and your sticky bean!! x x

Welcome and congratulations Hun! sorry to hear about your previous losses xx

thanks ladies, hoping to be here a while :) xxxxxxxxx

Hiya, welcome! I'm new to the board too. TTC our 2nd baby, we already have a nearly 5 year old son. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pg.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :wave:

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy x

Hi Hunni,

Congrats and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

hiya i just joined also :wave: wishing you the very best in your pregnancy!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads