Hellokitty...... are you having pink or blue??

neeko_1

Reaction score
Hellokitty had her scan today... i wondering what she's having??

has anyone heard from her??
:D

Hello! :D

We waited nearly an hour for our scan! They were trialing a new scanner, which was kind of good because the check was really thourough, and they could show the blood pumping in the heart in colour. But I didn't get to see any of it really because the machine wasn't connected up to the other tv over the bed. :|

But the good news is that as far as they can tell everything is in the right place and working properly! :pray:

So anyway... They think (she wasn't willing to commit)

It's a Girl!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Here she is...

22+6scan.jpg

And then we went to see the mortgage advisor, who seems to think we can have enough money to get a 2 bedroom place. So our flat is going up for sale this week too! :shock:

And then we stopped and bought these cuties!

clothes.jpg

I'm really knackered as its been a pretty hectic day, but its so exciting!

:D

Yay pink shopping!!!! She looks beautiful, congratulations :D

(They have the best nappies too :wink: )

:cheer: another girl :cheer:

ah how lovely get shopping, i have :lol:

Thanks.

I've never needed much of an excuse for shopping! :oops:

Yay!!! I was right :cheer:

Little outfits are cutie! How exciting........don't worry too far about the non commital thing, they never can commit with a girl, obviously if they see boy bits then thats pretty conclusive :rotfl:

My sonographer at anomoly said she was 96% certain....we had our confirmed 100% at 4d....I love pink shopping :cheer:

Check out bhs as they had some great girlie stuff in their sale....they might still have some stuff too.....i got some cute dungarees and a cutie little rara skirt :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!!

Great news!

Are you going to do a big girlie clothes shop now or are you going to buy a few bits for either gender just in case?

Congrats also on the mortgage news!

:hug:

glad your scan went well!!!
congrats on your lil girl!!!

Dinski said:
Are you going to do a big girlie clothes shop now or are you going to buy a few bits for either gender just in case?

Congrats also on the mortgage news!

:hug:

Thanks!

There are just a few things I know I won't be able to resist! I will try and restrain myself in case they are wrong. We already have a few neutral outfits anyway!

DH and I will probably get a private scan done in a few weeks just to make sure! :D

Awww, another girl :cheer:

Thats great news, there aren't many boys due are there, the girls have defo taken over.

Congratulations on your little girl. :angel: :D :angel: :D

Really intrigued for mine now - I was convinced it was a boy!

awwww wow Kitty a girl - bet your really excited now!!!

congrats darlin' :cheer:

that pic is so cute - its really clear!! :)

Yeah, I guess it just goes to show it all guess work.

I have booked a babybond scan for the 10th of Feb so that they can confirm the gender and also get a dvd recording. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back