hello

Congratulations Tracey,

I am so happy for you :D

I know its easier said than done but try to relax and enoy, If you want to talk about anything you know where I am, I know how scary it can be to go going through a pregnancy again after a mid pregnancy loss.

I am sure you will be well looked after this time, and make sure they do look after you!

Love

Tracey xx

I am just so delighted for you, thanks for the text, it made my day :hug:

I have never ever prayed so hard for anyone to become a mummy than I do for you, you so deserve this my love..

I am wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey!! I just saw your ticker in 'off topic'! This is the most wonderful news Tracey. You have been through more than anyone deserves to go through and I wish you so much happiness!

I know you must be going through a miriad of emotions right now. I will be thinking of you and I will light a candle for you this week - I wish you a peaceful and joyful pregnancy.

Michelle
xxxx

More brain cells than Paris Hilton :rotfl:
I like that :lol:

Congratualtions :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Tracey - praying you have a H&H 9 months xx

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tracey just come on to find this after you telling me :cheer: I am SO pleased for you hun :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

thanks girls for all the lovely messages they are so lovely and for all the texts as well,

wishing everyone in here a happy and healthy 9 months again :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun, I'm so so pleased for you. In fact, I'm blubbing with happiness right now!

Here's wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I don't normally come into first tri but I saw your ticker and just had to find your post and say congratulations, I'm so pleased for you :dance: :dance:

I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Wow Tracey! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap:

Lx

BRILLIANT news!!! Well done hunny!! Wishing you lots of love and all the best for the next 9 months xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've said it already hun but congratulations; I am sooooo happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

I know i've said it in another thread but I just wanted to tell you again...

Congratulations xxx I hope you have a happy and comfy 9 months... You really do deserve to :hug: :hug:

Keep positive, enjoy every minute and keep smiling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back