Hello : )

Tillytots

Reaction score
hello :wave:

Well I finally made it to 2nd Tri - scary thought - Im a third of the way to becoming a Mum :shock: I hope this goes as quick as the first 3months, Im an impatient little moo :D

Seeing as I left 1st Tri with some yummy cake to eat I brought us.....

sweeties.jpg

SWEETS!!!! 3.5kg of them :D :D :D I got these today for being good girl :rotfl: :rotfl: mwhahahahahahahaaaaaa anyone would think Im 5 not 25 :oops:

x x x

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :cheer:

Hello Sarah, can't believe you're finally here - good to see you! How are you feeling? I think I'll pass on the offering as I seem to be :puke: all the time at the moment :(

:wave: Welcome.

I really want that tub of sweeties. Might have to pop to tescos now to get one :roll:

charlie84 said:
:wave: Welcome.

I really want that tub of sweeties. Might have to pop to tescos now to get one :roll:

you gotta get one hun! offer runs out on 31st then its back to £19.99!!! :shock:

x

Haha Mums got that tub of sweets and my hand accidently fell into it the other day and pulled a nice big handful of sweets out haha

I arrived here this morning haha welcome to second tri!!!

xxxx

Hello :wave: :wave:

I want those sweets - I keep walking past them and thinking about it :lol:

welcome to 2nd tri hun :D Thanks for the sweets, I've eaten half of them already :lol:

hiya

nice to see you, we are the sameish times, would you like to be my bump buddy? is that what it is called, been off the forum a while as worried the glare on screen was giving me worse headaches.
take care and welcome
Gemma x

Tilly, haven't you been here for ages anyway!?? :rotfl:

I thought you decided to come over earlier. You're very welcome anyway
Enjoy the ride!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member