Hello!

Salley

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write here... but I've ttc with my OH for about a year and a half now (determined ttc for two cycles). I've been pregnant twice; 6 weeks and 12 weeks. So I'm certain I'm capable of conceiving. It seems like now that I want this to happen and want to start a family, especially since I'm in my 30s it's such a challenge... waiting to ovulate now so we can try again this month... so disappointing when I get that BFN/AF though.

Last edited:
Hi Salley I'm new to this forum as well, the people are so supportive on the ttc pages as everyone is in the same boat. Me and my husband have been trying for five months now hopefully this months a sticky but I'm not going to get to disappointed if it doesn't happen. Xx

I'm on this forum daily and the users are all very supportive/helpful. My ovulation came and went without me even realizing it this month, my cycles are not consistent.. fortunately we dtd so I'm still hopeful although completely confused by so many things! My biggest obstacle is trying to figure out BBT now.. I'm finding it somewhat fun to delve into all the tracking avenues, figuring out my body. It's a pleasure Darcy! Thanks for responding to my little thread and good luck!

Yeah I'm just for trying all these weird foods this month to help but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen, however the next person that says to me just relax it will happen when it's your time Is getting a punch on the nose lol

Last edited:
I'm thinking I'll try this Soya Isoflavones next month if we're not successful. Someone told me brazil nuts are good for implantation too. What foods are you trying?

A very big welcome to you. Ive not been a part ttc but they are definitely v supportive. I wish you all the very best :)

I'm going to try Brazil nuts and grapefruit juice up until ovulation, I have the ovia app and it gives you a new recipe every day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back