• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello

The Invisible Woman

Reaction score
I thought I would introduce myself.
I am new here - I have a toddler and I am currently pregnant with baby number 2.

I won't be on too much due to family commitments but look forward to getting to know you all (well most of you - some of you, well, quite frankly you look like you smell a bit.)

A little bit about me:

You can gleam a little bit of information from my profile,
but basically I am me!

My favourite food are Crisps - my favourite are those kind that come in pickled onion and flaming hot flavour.. what are they called again :think:

My favourite drink is probably brain juice... yummy!

Well, that's all for now.

Ta da

Hiya, i wouldnt sniff me i have just been cutting up onions for tonights dinner. :rotfl:

Am having baby number two as well very shortly

mrs_tommo22 said:
Hiya, i wouldnt sniff me i have just been cutting up onions for tonights dinner. :rotfl:

Well I'm scrubbing the carpet as the cat has peed there :x

I'm watching puppetry of the penis again, wondering why I went to see it live when the DVD is enough lol

Hiya! :cheer:
I'm expecting baby no.2, and I went to see puppetry of the penis last year too. It was funny in an eye watering kind of way!
Emma

Hiya :wave:

I've just had a shower so I should be smelling sweet :wink:

Welcome :hug:

I also enjoy the pickled onion flavour by the way. Very munchariffic :)

:shock: :shock:

I don't smell :D

well only of dove bubble bath :wink:

hello and welcome :wave:

well i dont smell well probally only bacon as i had a bacon and egg sandwich for lunch :D :D

I'm off to do my exercise DVD now invisble woman - spose you've given yours up :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back