Hello.

LSDurose

Reaction score
Hello,

Im new here. I have had a look around this evening, and it seems a lovely place to chat about babis, However, I have a feeling it may take me a while to get used to the lingo. We shall see! My name is Lou and I am married to Scott. I am 24 and a slave to the NHS.

I have been married for 6 weeks now and we have been trying to conceive for around 3 months. I know its early days but even now I find my self getting upset when I start to get signs of my time of the month. Or when another person turns out to be pregnant by mistake.

I know my time will come!

Lou x

Hello Lou

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your marriage. I'm getting married next year and CAN NOT wait!

What do you do for the NHS if you don't mind me asking??

I'm Charlotte 20 from N Wales and work as a PA/Administrator for a financial advisor but I have just finished my diploma in Medical Administration.

Good Luck TTC and :dust: everywhere!! x

Hi Im Portering Supervisor.

Where in North Wales if you dont mind me asking.. My Husband is from Anglesey.

PS.. I also have horses. I have a German Warmblood.. lol
Lou x

Last edited:
Hi Lou! :wave:
Welcome to the forum :)
Wishing you all the best in TTC xx

Welcome to PF! :) Good luck with TTC, keep us updated.

P.S. I'm still getting to grips with all the lingo on here, you're not alone. Google has never been more used! ;)

Congrats on your recent wedding, welcome to the forum. Good luck TTC! :wave:

aw hun, i know the feeling! just 3 month but it does feel a long time, we was trying for about 5 but only used an ovulation calender for one month. It did seem like it was taking forever, but now im finally 6-7 weeks pregnant and going through the ordeal of choosing names haha! goodluck!!

Welcome here Here are lots of informative treads and discussion available, you can share your thoughts and find answers also of your Questions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back