Hello

Dillon

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

This is my first ever forum post. I thought I would introduce myself and I look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Not sure where to start or what to say really. Em... We got married in February after 5 years together and now want to start trying for a baby. However, not long after we met I found out I had cancer which lead to me having both chemotherapy & radiotherapy. Fast forward four years and I'm now fit & health again. At the moment I don't know if I can conceive naturally as a result of the chemo but I'm optimistic and feel positive it. My period is only one day late but have no sign of its arrival. I guess it's just a waiting game like it is for everyone....

Hello!

Well done for beating the big C and congratulations on your marriage!

Let the baby making commence :)

X

:love: :wed: 29/12/2013 :wed: :love:

Hiiii. . ..

very congratulation to your marriage . . . .

doesn't matter if you faced cancer in your past.
as you say everything is perfect now then I don't think you have to face any problem to conceive or plan baby.

My best wishes for your future . . .

Thanks you girls :lol:

I was so excited when I came back on and you had commented!! Was like when I got my first ever mobile phone and receive txts for the first time hehehe! :D

MrsGC I see your in the middle of planning your wedding, I hope your having fun and enjoying every minute of the planning, your big day will be here before you know it!!

Yeah your right ravi I'm optimistic about everything and I know it will all work out, always does.

xxx

Hiya :wave: and welcome to PF, we're hoping for a good old fashioned shotgun wedding sometime in the next couple of months :)

See you on the forums and good luck in getting a BFP!!

Hi! :wave: Welcome to PF :)
Wishing you all the best in TTC xx

Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum.xx

Big thank you to Sunshine_1, leah04x, terrie, and Misha for welcoming me to the forum :thanks:

I'm just trying to get my head round all the abbreviations!!

Anyway still no sign of AF, now 3 days late ......:clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back