Hello im new ...

Loobie99

Reaction score
and wanted to say hello....

I have decided to join the forum now as I am hopefully going to be trying for my first baby in July.
I was pregnant back in June 2008, but sadly lost it at 11 weeks, i then found out that i had breast cancer in the August of 08. Finished treatment in September 09.
It's been an emotionally tough time, but fingers crossed all is ok now. And I am awaiting to get the go ahead from my oncologist to say that it's all ok to start trying in July....

I am using the site to pick up tips and get my body in tip top shape for when we start.....

So any tips you may have all greatfully received......

Good luck girls....

hiya and welcome!
sorry to hear about your mc but happy to hear your treatment went well...
we're a friendly bunch on here and are willing to offer as much advice as you need xxx

Hello :wave: sorry to read about the tough time you have gone through but as RakRak said, Im also glad your treatment was successful - Good luck on your journey of TTC :)

:wave: Welcome to the Forum :)

I'm sorry you've had a rough time & good luck TTC :dust:

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here too. :) Hopefully it will only get better for you from here.

xx

hiya and welcome to pf

good luck on your journey ttc :)

Welcome to the forum :wave: So sorry you've had such a tough time for the last couple of years - hope your oncologist has good news for you in July! :dust:

Hi & welcome to the forum :wave:

Everything crossed for July hun x

hiya and welcome! Good luck for july :) x

hi welcome to the forum,sorry to hear about whats happened xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member