Hello!

*Hope*

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I barely ever have the internet now due to my stupid vodafone dongal not working in my new place.

but new place is lovely. jus me and my OH waiting for bay to make an appearance now.

Woooo tri 3!!! amazing!! :dance:

I have 4d scan tomorrowwhich im soooo excited about. will post pics as soon as possible.

hope everyones well? xxx

Congratulations honey, glad the house move went well. I didn't realise you were team pink - have you been buying little girly outfits, i've already started to think it would be nice to have a girl next time, OH says lets get this pregnancy out of the way before thinking of the next one lol xx

haha i know what you mean. i caught myself thinking about the next one the other day and i started out thinking i only wanted one lol. thanks hun its nice to be settled. had my scan today. baby wasnt that active. will post pics up in a min :)

Glad to see you back Hope, I thought you'd been away a while!
I can't believe you are now nearly 28 weeks! The big 7 mths preggers! - Well done

Another already! blimey

Thanks, its nice to be back! can only come online when im at my parents house now.

have posted up pics in another thread. please comment :)

Hi hun! Glad to hear from you again!I know, I cant belive we're in the 3rd trimester already!! off to look at your little girlies pics now :) xx

THANKS hun. i added a question in there now :D u ok? xxx

yeah Im good thanks. Got a cold at the mo so Im feeling sorry for myself, but everything with the pregnancy has been grand :)

Im getting impatient for him to arrive now, I have zero interest in work, all i wanna do is sort stuff for baby!

Hey Hope! Its great to see you back, glad all is going well for you! Everything is good here, had a few ups and downs but seem to be settled now xx

yeah Im good thanks. Got a cold at the mo so Im feeling sorry for myself, but everything with the pregnancy has been grand :)

Im getting impatient for him to arrive now, I have zero interest in work, all i wanna do is sort stuff for baby!

me too i so want to meet the baby too now. i think we have waited long enough havent we :)

hey hunni glad to hear all is good and that you're in a new place! have you been doing nursery?

4d pics sound great! i will have to wonder to find the thread and comment :)

i'll be moving into a new place any day now just waiting for current tenants to move out and handover keys!

i only have 4 weeks left so getting pretty excited/worried now! got everything prepared now though i think

glad to hear you're good and come and chat to us soon! wondered where you had disappeared too hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back