hello

shy emma

Reaction score
am very new to this so bear with me, i am 40 years old and went through a divorce 5 years ago from which i have 3 children, after 19 years of marriage i finally knew i had married the wrong man !! now for the sad and happy bit , i have recently met up with a man i met when my first baby was 9 months old and i knew as soon as i saw him that he was the one, after that first meeting our paths didnt cross again until i went back to work when my youngest child was 5 and he was working there , and after all that time we recognised each other instantly and here i am today with him, i am so happy with him but a little tinge of sadness is there, he was engaged to a girl and married her but not long before we met up again she passed away with cancer, they had no children , he desperately wants children but time is againt me i think because of my age and i am undergoing treatment for abnormal smear results and i am not sure where to turn . :(

Hi Emma,

Sounds like your in a really difficult place right now. I had to have treatment for abnormal cells in my cervix following a several positive smears (and the birth of my first child) so I understand how hard it can be at times. Just really wanted to wish you all the best.

hi donna thanks for replying , the colposcopy clinic say the changes are only cin 1 so they are leaving them another 6 months they say i shouldnt get pregnant but another 6 months is a long time when you are my age

:wave: Hi and welcome

Good luck with your treatment :hug: :hug: :hug:

shy emma said:
hi donna thanks for replying , the colposcopy clinic say the changes are only cin 1 so they are leaving them another 6 months they say i shouldnt get pregnant but another 6 months is a long time when you are my age

Maybe but that six months will fly by. :)

hi ladies not been on or a while, what i thought would happen has he has left me so now i am going through this on my own. been trying to come to terms with everything that has happened over the past 5 yrs now i am sitting on the shelf and no one wants me. :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back