Hello xxx

welshpolly

Reaction score
Hello!

My name's Polly and I joined yesterday! I've had a bit of a lurk and everyone seems so lovely so I hope it's ok to post?

I'm 31 and my DH is 32; I'm a teacher and he's a doctor. We've been TTC since November 2006 but I only started charting properly in January. With hubby having to do on-calls and night shifts we can't always BD at the right times but we still hope our journey won't be too much longer.

I have a few mental health problems but I am doing so much better now and was given the all clear to TTC 2 years ago. I am diabetic and recently my periods were erratic so I had a D&C, hysteroscopy and biopsy and am waiting to go back for the results. The doctor didn't seem worried though.

ummm, I think that's it! Sorry this is so long!

Love Polly xxx

Welcome Polly!

You are more than welcome to post on here! You'll find loads of support and the girls in the TTC are really lovely so I'm sure that once you settle in there (hopefully not for too long!) you'll feel right at home!

Good like TTC and I wish you all the very best!

xxx

Hi there polly!

Welcome to the forum and your defintely in the right place for TTC!!!

Look for ward to seeing you about and chatting to you :D

Thank you all so much for the lovely welcome!
I have been feeling down about nt having a BFP yet but all your success stories really give me hope!

Thank you all so much :hug:

Love Pol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back