Hello! Update from me!

Ani

Reaction score
Hello!

I just wanted to say a quick hi as I havent been on too much lately. I am quite busy, and I have tons of visitors coming soon (the joys of living in a sunny country :)) so been up to my eyes really.

I cant believe I am almost 30 weeks! 10 more weeks! Time is flying... I am feeling fine, but I am suffering badly in 38 degrees heat, especially at night time. Other than that, all is fine. My stomach keeps going really hard, and from what I hear, these are BH? Am I right?

Other than that, not much to report. DH is leaving for Canada on Friday for two weeks but my mum and niece (12) are coming to stay with me while he is gone. I am also missing my good friend's wedding as I was not allowed to fly by my doctor :(.

I hope everyone else is well, and I hear UK is sweltering hot with high humidity as well so hope nobody is suffering too badly. :hug:

Hey Ani

Hope the SPD isn't too bad for you :hug:

Wow I don't envy you in that Spanish temp! I finding it barely survivable here :D

Not long to go now, hope your Mum and Niece look after you when they visit :wave:

Oooh, I get too hot at, like, 20 degrees! Bless ya.

And those do sound like BH's.

:wave: Nice to have a update on you hun, have fun with the guests and make sure they do the running around after you not the other way round!!

Hey :wave: good to hear from you :hug: Yep sounds like BH to me. How an earth do you cope in that heat?! Glad your well though :hug: :hug:

I know... :wall: The heat is pretty unbearable but I only have about 3 weeks left of it and it should have cooled down by then. But its pretty hot in UK at the moment too, right???

Mildly, SPD has improved greatly. I now know how to manage it, and I think the swimming every day is helping a lot. Thanks for asking...

Hi hun, good to hear from you. Sounds like you are coping well with the SPD and heat...I would be moaning so much! Won't be long until these October babies start popping :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back