Hello Tri 2!

Beckyjane

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Its my fist day in Tri 2 today :dance:

Looking forward to chatting with you all :lol: xx

Hello!
Welcome to tri 2 ... relax and enjoy as much as possible!
xxx

Nice to see you here as well beckyjane, looks like we'll be following each other almost pretty much all the way through! It's nice to have someone to go along with :)

P.s. should we place bets on whose baby decides to make an appearance first LOL :) xxx

You two could also be bump buddies in my bump buddy request thread? :) x

Nice to see you here as well beckyjane, looks like we'll be following each other almost pretty much all the way through! It's nice to have someone to go along with :)

P.s. should we place bets on whose baby decides to make an appearance first LOL :) xxx

Hello you! Fancy seeing you here! LOL my bet is you have a girl and she come before mine :lol:

Bump buddie? xx

Aww bump buddies sounds great to me :)

I would love your prediction to be right but i think my bubs has the nose of a little boy lol :) xxx

Aww bump buddies sounds great to me :)

I would love your prediction to be right but i think my bubs has the nose of a little boy lol :) xxx

Yey! Well its funny you should say that cos i think my scan looks like a girl nose! LOL are you going to find out? xx

Yes most likely, i think my curiosity will get the better of me, plus i want to be able to prepare etc. I don't mind what it is, i'd quite like a girl but OH would like a boy so either way one of us will be happy. Are you going to find out? When was your due date again? I've added us to the bump buddies thread but i have a feeling our due dates are around the same time! Mine is 17th April xxx

Yes most likely, i think my curiosity will get the better of me, plus i want to be able to prepare etc. I don't mind what it is, i'd quite like a girl but OH would like a boy so either way one of us will be happy. Are you going to find out? When was your due date again? I've added us to the bump buddies thread but i have a feeling our due dates are around the same time! Mine is 17th April xxx

haha mine is 17th as well! LOL oh dear, we will be updating on eachother from hospital!

Dunno if i am going to find out, dont want to as it would be a great suprise but i thnk temptation might get the better of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back