Hello.. new to all of this!

Bekie

Reaction score
Hello all :D

I've been lurking for weeks now but due to previous loss... and lots of emergency scans i've been too terrified to post before now! I'm so pleased to have reached 12 weeks today though and had our 12 week scan showing a happy, healthy and very wriggling Jellybaby on board! :D Will try and sort a signature and picture out soon, but wanted to finally get chatting to you all as i've been reading for so long and havent been able to contribute :lol: Soon as you get to know me you'll realise how hard that was for me :rotfl:

Bekie

welcome and congrats on being 12 weeks :cheer: can't wait to get to that stage and have a scan pic :)

It felt like ages whilst i was waiting for that magical 12 weeks but looking back on it, it has flown so dont worry you'll be here before you know it and we'll all get to coo over your scan pics! :D :D

Thank you for the welcome though hun! Much appreciated, its always hard joining a new forum!

hi and welcome! im quite new as well, got my first scan on monday so am hoping to finally find out for sure my dates! i have two at present - 1st may or 4th april!

Congratulations and welcome :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Your only 3 days behind me :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! You will be joining us in 2nd tri soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back